Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: Hero adjustments, Battlefield adjustments, New events and more.ding Text Here
For players on the original server, Moonton has published a big patch update. It features a new hero, Xavier, Defier of Light, as well as a slew of fresh tweaks and enhancements. The following are the Mobile Legends patch notes 1.6.66, which were taken from the game’s official Reddit. Additionally, the patch contains the season-ending goodies as well as information on Season 24.
Passive – Transcendence
- Xavier enhances his subsequent skills each time his skill hits an enemy hero.
- Stage I: Skill damage increased to 120%.
- Stage II: Skill damage increased to 125%, width greatly increased.
- Stage III: Skill damage is increased to 130%, cooldown reduced by 4 seconds (12 seconds for the Dawning Light).
Skill 1 – Infinite Extension
- Xavier fires a Mystic Bullet that deals Magic Damage to enemies it passes through.
Skill 2 -Mystic Field
- Xavier conjures a Mystic Barrier that lasts 5 seconds. Enemies that come into contact with the Barrier will take 100–150 and be slowed by 50%, while allies will gain extra Movement Speed that decays over 1.2 seconds.
- When hit by Xavier’s other skills, the Barrier will expand into a forbidden field for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage to enemies within and immobilizing them for 1.5 seconds.
Ultimate – Dawning Light
- Xavier unleashes a beam of Mystic magic that deals 700–1100 (+150% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to all enemies in a line on the map.
- Xavier also directly enters Transcendence Stage III.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.66 balance and hero adjustments
Heroes with major adjustments in this patch include: Melissa, Masha, Hilda, Grock, Belerick, Johnson. The following uses (↑) (↓) (~) to indicate Buff, Nerf, and Adjustment and >> to separate the effects before and after the change.
Melissa ↓ (Nerfed)
Passive – Doll Buster
Extra damage decreased from 150% to 125%
New effect: Melissa now also deals increased damage to creeps
Skill 2 – Eyes on You!
Damage transfer increased from 65% to 70%
Mana cost increased from 50-0 to 75-0
New effect: Muddles can now ink summoned units
Ultimate – Go Away!
New effect: Melissa now gains 6-10 Physical and Magic Defense when the skill is active
New effect: The field will now move with Melissa once, when she touches the boundary
Cooldown increased from 40-32s to 50-40s
Masha ↑ (Buffed)
Now each of Masha’s HP bars benefits from 100% of Masha’s extra HP
HP Growth increased from 52 to 165
Passive – Ancient Strength
Extra attack speed Per 1% HP lost adjusted from 1% to 1.8%; Max Extra Attack Speed increased from 80% to 180%
Energy regen greatly reduced
Skill 1 – Wild Power
Base damage decreased from 120 to 75
Extra damage adjusted from 1%-2.5% of the Target’s Max HP to 1.5%-3.5% of Masha’s Max HP
HP cost adjusted from 1%-1.5% of 3 HP Bars to 3% of 1 HP Bar
Skill 2 – Energy Howl
The energy shock can now penetrate minions
Ultimate – Thunderclap
Damage adjusted from 100% Physical Attack + 15%-25% of the Target’s Max HP to 500-700 + 30%-50% of Masha’s Extra Max HP
HP cost increased from 30% to 50%
Hilda ~ (Adjusted)
Skill 1 – Combat Ritual
Base damage decreased from 200-350 to 268-300
Skill 2 – Art of Hunting
Base damage increased from 185-285 to 210-360
Cooldown decreased from 9s to 8-6s
Dash distance slightly increased; skill casting experience optimized
Ultimate – Power of Wildness
Changed effect from Hilda gaining a permanent stack on each kill or assist (up to 8 stacks) to Hilda’s skill and basic attack applies a mark to the target on hit (up to 6 stacks)
Base damage adjusted from 800-1000 to 600-1000
Damage increase Per Stack adjusted from 25-35 to 2.5-4.5% of the Target’s Max HP
Damage increase At full stacks adjusted from 50% Total Damage to 5-9% of the Target’s Max HP (that is, deals damage equal to 20-36% of the target’s Max HP in total)
Grock ↑ (Buffed)
Passive – Earthen Force
Removed effect: Grock gains extra Magic Defense when near a wall.
New effect: Grock gains 0.6 Physical Defense for each point of extra Physical Attack he possesses. HP Regen When Near A Wall is increased from 16-39 to 22-90
Skill 2 – Guardian’s Barrier
The shockwave can no longer be blocked by Lolita’s shield; flying speed also slightly increased
Ultimate – Wild Charge
Removed effect: Hitting a wall refunds 30% of the skill’s cooldown
New effect: Grock stuns nearby enemies for 1.8s upon hitting a wall
Cooldown decreased from 50-40s to 46-38s
Belerick ~ (Adjusted)
Base HP decreased from 2769 to 2569
HP growth increased from 205 to 22
Ultimate – Deadly Thorns
Deadly Thorns Damage decreased from 95 + (5 × Hero Level) + 2% Max HP to 95 + (5 × Hero Level) + 1.5% Max HP
Bonus HP From Equipment and Emblems decreased from 40% to 30%
Deadly Thorns now prioritize enemy heroes
Fixed an issue where the Deadly Thorns couldn’t be triggered when Belerick was protected by a shield
Ultimate – Wrath of Dryad
Cooldown increased from 40-32s to 50-42s
Now taunts enemies hit for 1.5s instead of immobilizing them for 2s, vines spreading speed increased
Johnson ↓ (Nerfed)
Skill 1 – Deadly Pincers
Cooldown adjusted from 9-6s to 8s at all levels
Damage adjusted from 150-250 + 200% Physical Defense to 120-220 + +220% Physical Defense
Skill 2 – Electromag Rays
Cooldown decreased from 11-8.5s to 10-8s
Damage adjusted from 100-175 + 40% Magic Power to 80-180 + 60% Magic Power
New Effect: Enemies hit by Johnson’s Skill 2 will take 15% increased damage from the next attack (up to 45%)
New Effect: Damage dealt to creeps is increased by 50%
Ultimate – Rapid Touchdown
Max damage decreased from 525-875 + 280% Magic Power to 450-750 + 280% Magic Power
Sustained damage decreased from 80-120 + 20% Magic Power to 60-100 + 20% Magic Power
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: Battlefield adjustments
Players are further testing the adjustments to Alice in the Warrior and Elite rank. They will be rolling out more rank-specific hero adjustments on the Advanced Server. In the future, they won’t be applied to the Official Server quite yet.
- Retribution Effect at Full Stacks adjusted from15 Physical Attack and Magic Power to 10 Physical Attack and Magic Power + 100 HP
- Damage and HP Regen adjusted from 12.5% Max HP to 250 + 25% Extra HP
- Cooldown decreased from 90s to 75s
- The extra Movement Speed no longer decays over time.
- Modified the description to match the actual effect: The max Attack Speed has always been 500%.
Damage frequency has slightly been reduced.
Unique Passive- Twilight
- Cooldown: 1.5s >> 2 s
Steel Legplates (New Component)
- Craft Cost: 530
- Attribute: 45 Physical Defense
- Component: Leather Jerkin
- Craftable: Blade Armor, Dominance Ice
Blade Armor (Buffed)
Craft Cost: 2160 >> 1960
Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin >> Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin + Steel Legplates
Black Ice Shield + Leather Jerkin >> Black Ice Shield + Steel Legplates
Brute Force Breastplate
Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin >> Ares Belt + Leather Jerkin + Leather Jerkin
Rose Gold Meteor and Magic Blade (Nerfed)
Unique Passive – Lifeline
This effect is now triggered before the HP is about to drop below 30 %.
Battle Experience Optimizations
- Attack assist is added switch to controls, Advanced Control Mode.When it is switched off, heroes will no longer chase enemies out of their attack range.
- Heroes’ turning speed is optimized. Heroes can now change directions faster.
- The priority levels of Lithowanderer, Lord, and Turtle is optimized. Heroes will no longer attack the Lithowanderer when attacking Lord or Turtle.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: New Features and events
Delightful Vending Gifts
MLBB X Sanrio characters exclusive emote, Hello Kitty “Well Done” will be available between the 22nd of March, 2022 to 4th of April, 2022! Players can receive “Well Done”, which is a 3-day, and “Well Done” once. Players will make 15 draws and 50 draws in the Delightful Vending Surprise event. Do not miss it!
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.66 Update: System adjustments
- Some of the unnecessary red dots were removed and greatly reduced the number of pop-ups upon login.
- The text clarity of the home screen under high or better graphics settings was improved.
- The default graphics settings on certain devices and optimized the in-match experience was adjusted.
- An issue is fixed, where Lieh’s model was replaced by Yin in certain cases.
- An issue is fixed, where the Battle Spel’s description wouldn’t disappear normally.
- The display issue with Sun’s and Lunox’s skill upgrade effects has been fixed.
- Flameshot’s issue where he dealt no damage in certain cases, has been fixed.
- Valentina turns into Aamon has been fixed an issue with the camera has been fixed.
- The privacy settings were reset after matches has been fixed.
- The voice listening switch issue has been fixed, which is reset upon entering a lobby. Now, it’ll be switched on by default.
- The display issue on certain in-game screens has been fixed.